Re: Solvent for parts washers.

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Solvent for parts washers.
From: Mike Lee - Team Banana Racing <mikel@ichips.intel.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 17:20:47 -0800
Just out of curiosity, how does everyone use their parts washer?  I have a range
of stuff I typically need to get cleaned, ranging from really grungy (suspension
parts coated with greasy muck/dirt from blown CV boots), to semi-grungy stuff
(motorcycle chains, etc.), to precise parts (internal engine and carburetor
parts).  Do people just chuck them into the same parts cleaner/solvent bath, and
hope the pump filter separates out the gunk?  Doesn't seem that I'd want to wash
the engine parts in the same solvent as the suspension parts, but if it
works....
Getting a secnd parts washer isn't really an option, but thanks for
suggesting...=;^)

Mike