Wire welders

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wire welders
From: Frank Woodward <gracious1@mcmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 19:16:41 +0000
Hi all.    Been following the shop talk re wire welders from over here
in the UK. I'm about to start to restore my 67 Mk1 Mini and would like
to be as original as can be. As anyone used the Spot Weld attachment
that is available? and is it any good?. I do have a handy tip re MIG
Welding I have made a guide to keep the nozzle 10 m/m from the work by
fixing a thick piece of wire to the nozzle with a jubilee clip. Wire is
better than solid metal as it can be bent when welding in akward
situations.  I also made a huge blast cabinet out of 7 ply cardboard

Regards to all
Frank Woodward  Daily driver  Citroen BX & Morris 1100 Mk1 circa 1966.
Also Mini Clubman Est 79 (for Sale)  Restoring  1967 Mk1 Austin Mini
Automatic