Re: blast cabinets

To: Roland Wilhelmy <rwil@cts.com>
Subject: Re: blast cabinets
From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@iamerica.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 21:49:51 -0600
My experience is that as the blast media gets old, or your supply runs low, you
have trouble with the pickup.  My solution, not very classy, is to regularly
give
the media hopper a boot.  sometimes it helps to hold your finger over the nozzle
so that air is forced back into the hopper, thereby shaking up the supply and
causing it to fall to the pickup.  John