FTP area

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FTP area
From: Eric J Petrevich/LRM<inchman@prolog.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 13:46:07 -0500
With all this talk about server space, I thought that I'd offer my space.
I've got tons of storage space on the net, so I could make a "Shop-Talk"
web site that could include all the common d/l files and such.  I don't
want to overstep my bounds.  I am only offering if it works out for the
group.  If not, or if there is already some other site, I'm sorry.

So, if I get the go ahead here, I'll make the site.  (free of course) I've
done this for a lot of other lists already.

Also note, I've got a NT 4.0 workstation in my garage that is linked to my
proxy server so I can check the net from out there.
I always wonder why people call me "AlphaGeek."

Inch
inchman@prolog.net