auto dimming welding helmet

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: auto dimming welding helmet
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 18:17:20 -0600
Listers,

I just got my auto dimming welding mask today.  Gave it a quick try a little
while ago for the first time.  WOW, talk about a difference.  I am totally
amazed at how well those things work.  Its so nice to start the arc while still
looking at the spot you're welding.  No more having to shake my head to
get the hood down and hope that the tip stayed where it was supposed to
be.  If you do any amount of welding and you don't have one I highly
recommend it.

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964  Spitfire4           BFC25720L
1961 TR4                   CT288L (To Maine or bust)
1959 TR3A                 TS41311L (someday)
1959 TR3A                 TS53523L (parts only)
1966 TR4A                (Parts Car)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108