Re: Lincoln Floor Jack

To: Richard Beels <beels@technologist.com>
Subject: Re: Lincoln Floor Jack
From: "Ronald G. Trimmer" <trimmerr@icon-stl.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 10:50:21 -0600
I have such a jack(model 93642).  It was formerly the Walker jack.  It is
made in Jonesboro, AK USA.  It is rebuildable.  Parts won't cost you the
price of the jack.

I bought mine several years ago at National Automobile Supply Company.  The
have stores in Illinois and Missouri.  They have it on sale now for $309.
They will ship.  The location nearest me is:

National Automobile Supply Co.
1843 Madison Ave
Granite City, IL 62040
618 876-5252

You can call or write the Lincoln for information on a dealer near you at:

Lincoln Automotive
1 Lincoln Way
St. Louis, MO 63120-1578
800 245-3862