Re: Lincoln Floor Jack

To: Richard Beels <beels@technologist.com>, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Lincoln Floor Jack
From: "Thorpe, Jeffrey" <jthorpe@kilstock.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 09:05:00 -0500
As one of those who offered a home, I'm disappointed.  Just to show
there are no hard feelings, take a look at hyjacks.com -- they
distribute Lincoln jacks and stands, and when I asked them for a quote
on the 2-ton model, their shipping-included price beat Harbor Freight's
"free shipping" price by a few dollars (and that was shipping from
California to Georgia; if you are closer to them, their price should be
even better).  Still to rich for my blood, which is why I keep hoping
someone will feel like giving one away...

Their website also has lots of information about jack quality, which may
steer you away from the Costco version.