Re[2]: Hydraulic Press

To: mikey@inline-tech.com, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re[2]: Hydraulic Press
From: jniolon@uss.com
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 06:24 -0400 (EDT)
     Mike,

     got a set of plans in a Racers fabrication book...can copy and fax or
     scan and e-mail or copy and snail mail....let me know

     john

Subject: Re: Hydraulic Press
Author:  mikey@inline-tech.com at ussinternet
Date:    10/29/98 8:52 PM

>>Does anyone think there may be a market for a not-quite-so-exact

  yes

 And while we are at it, anyone ever seen plans for a press.  I have a
welder nowdays and a poster earlier today said that looking at the press he
bought it sure looks like it could be built pretty cheap.  I have to agree
with that but I am lousy at designing things.

        mike