Re: Hydraulic Press

To: mikey@inline-tech.com, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Hydraulic Press
From: cak@dimebank.com (Chris Kantarjiev)
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 17:38:49 -0800
I have a book on my shelf called something like "How to Restore
your Collector Car" - I'm sure it came from classic motorbooks.
It's a pretty good primer on various techniques, and has
plans for various things in the back. I'm sure that there's
a press in there.

Of course, Bob Hoover would tell you (somewhere
down in the sermons under http://www.type2.com/sermons/) to make
your own *horizontal* one, by fastening bits to your concrete floor.
I have yet to try that, but I like the idea.

(Oh, damn. I see that the sermons have been removed. Bummer.)