RE:tool boxes, ad nauseum

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE:tool boxes, ad nauseum
From: edunn757@ix.netcom.com
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 10:27:09 -0700
I suppose it's obvious, but we have bought excellent used tool boxes
from local Snap-On dealers. Just stop one of their many roaming trucks,
and ask the driver/dealer if he/she/it has any good used boxes. The
Snap-On guy who used to live on my street had about 20 used boxes in his
garage at any given time, that he had taken in on trade towards a new
giant Snap-On box. Always something really decent there, and he sold
them cheap, always wanting the stuff to exit his garage.