Re: Setting up shop

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Setting up shop
From: dave.williams@chaos.lrk.ar.us (Dave Williams)
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 21:09:00 -0500

-> very long hose.  With tools like grinders and drills, it might still
-> be better to get an electric model even if you have a compressor.

 My compressor is in a shed and fairly quiet.  However, I'm working out
of a shop in a heavily built up residential area, and since it hits 100F
around noon I do much of my work at night.  I try not to run the air
tools any more than needed, and usually close the shop doors when I do.
Not that I really give a damn about the dopehead Welfare neighbors, but
I don't want to get into a pissing contest with them either.

I've got a secret / I've been hiding / under my skin / | Who are you?
my heart is human / my blood is boiling / my brain IBM |   who, who?
=================================== http://home1.gte.net/42/index.htm