RE: Shop Equipment for sale

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Shop Equipment for sale
From: Chiahotny David <David_Chiahotny@dofasco.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 08:30:13 -0400
Also, in some parts of the world,  (I am in Southern Ontario,
Canada)  None of the Welding gas supply companies will
fill a tank that is not of their own lease system with a
current pressure test stamp or imprint.  That is, they will
not fill privately owned tanks  - period!
David Chiahotny         '70 E-type
Hamilton, Ont.          '71 Spitfire