RE: Air Compressor HP?

To: "'shop-talk@autox.team.net'" <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Air Compressor HP?
From: George Zhookoff <gzhookoff@e2m.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 16:06:00 -0400

----------
From:  Nils O. Ny[SMTP:n.ny@intest.com]
Sent:  Monday, June 08, 1998 3:16 PM
To:  shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net

At 02:00 PM 6/8/98 -0400, George Zhookoff wrote:

>A while back I started a round of talk on Puma Air Compressors.
> Someone commented to watch out for Sears and the way they rate
>compressors.
>
>Well this weekend I borrowed a neighbors Sears 6 HP compressor.

  I'm curious about the one
you borrowed from your neighbor.  Did you just happen to have
an appropriate 220 volt receptacle for it?   How did you move it
most 6 HP compressors I have seen are pretty big.

As far as Sears is concerned, they don't actually make ANYTHING!

Regards  Nils
Yardley,  PA
59(100-6)  69XKE  72/73MGB  52MGTD

It was 110V.  20 Gallon tank with wheels.