Re: New car, new problems

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: New car, new problems
From: johnm@ims.com (John Miller)
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 09:44:15 -0700
> Hey Mike,
>
> you are not the only one who did foolish things as a youngster, I did much
>the same
> thing, although maybe not as much as you.
>
> On the other hand, just a few days ago I was in the garage and spraying some
>paint
> lungs were fine, but it is a reminder to be careful.
[Snip, snip]

Ah yes, Reminds me of a time I was spraying a 1964 Pontiac Lemans.
I had been working on this project all morning in the garage with
the door closed to keep the dust down.  The resperator wasn't too
good and I started getting light headed.  In fact, after a bit,
I was feeling detached from my body and could see myself float1ng
above the car I was painting.  I was having an auto-body experience!