RE: New car, new problems

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: New car, new problems
From: Ken Landaiche <ken_landaiche@dlcc.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 09:13:47 -0700
Last year when I epoxy painted my garage floor, the cartridge filtered
mask I used completely eliminated any taste in the air I breathed.
Nevertheless, when I was done other exposed skin on my face felt very
dry and almost burned. So while I saved my lungs, I don't know what I
absorbed through the skin. Could Mike be looking for something more
complete than a respirator?

Ken Landaiche