RE: HVLP Spray guns

To: Ken Landaiche <ken_landaiche@dlcc.com>, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: HVLP Spray guns
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@virginia.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 16:12:01
At 10:23 AM 2/20/98 -0800, Ken Landaiche wrote:
>I borrowed a Campbell Hausfeld regular sprayer to do my house last year.
>They are definitely on the lower end of the sprayer market.

No question about that; I didn't mean to imply otherwise.

>I think I could have eventually learned to use the C-H
>effectively, but the better tool sure helped.

Again, I'm not too surprised.

>Of coures this wasn't an
>HVLP gun, but it makes me wary of Campbell Hausfeld's tools.

My only real point in the original response was that I was pleasantly
surprised at how well the C/H sprayer worked despite its low
price.  I wouldn't paint a show car with it, but with properly
reduced, good quality paint, it works quite well.

John Lye
rjl6n@Virginia.edu