HVLP Spray guns

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: HVLP Spray guns
From: nogera@juno.com
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 17:16:53 -0600
I'm thinking of switching to a HVLP gun for use in my home shop.  I don't
spray that often so I'd like to keep the cost down.  I've read that you
have to have a  lot of air for these guns to operate. My little 2 hp
compressor ( made when 2 HP was really 2 HP ) has worked well  for my
needs ( other than with a DA sander ) and I really have no need for more
volume.
Will the HVLP gun work on a compressor this small?
Any suggestions as to a Gun ?

Thanks

Bob Nogueira

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]