Re: tire changer

To: rex.burkheimer@chrysalis.org, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: tire changer
From: MRogers726@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 22:48:40 EST
In a message dated 98-02-04 14:09:26 EST, rex.burkheimer@chrysalis.org writes:

<<  I suspect this thing was made by someone else and labeled for Sears, but
 I don't know where to start looking for parts or repair.  Sears is no help at
 all.

Keep trying!! I've been through this with Sears. Call as many different sears
repair depots as necessary and one will have information on it. One might even
have the parts.  The pnuematic Cyl is most likely not worn out but may need a
new seal which a hydraulics shop will have. Pull the cyl out and hual it to
one and tell them to check it out and fix it if necessary. If all is good
otherwise you can install another cyl. REMEMBER Sears has a satisfaction
Guaranteed Policy and if they can't get the parts locally write a letter to
Corporate and cry!! Also tell them how you've been a loyal customer for the
last X years!!      Michael Toad Hall Collection