RE: RE: Keeping battery charged.

To: "'Christopher.Albers@bubbs.biola.edu'"
Subject: RE: RE: Keeping battery charged.
From: Keith Kaplan <keithka@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 09:11:07 -0800
You're right about the prices, and that is indeed big bucks.  If anyone
wants to go this route, here's where to find them:

Deltran Corp.
801 U.S. Highway 92 East
Deland, FL  32724 [CAR spelled it DeLand -- I lived near there for 16 years
and never saw it spelled that way; I can't even type Deland without hearing
Buddy Sheats Ford ads in my head...]
904-736-7900