Re: Tools

To: rkorn@europa.com
Subject: Re: Tools
From: MRogers726 <MRogers726@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 17:23:59 EDT

My wife, potter, leatherworker, gardener, graphic designer, penny-pincher,
has, over the last twenty years, come to the same conclusions. It's tough
living with a woman who demands faster processors, more memory, bigger,
high-res screens, garden equipment with Honda engines, Stihl weed-eaters,
British gardening tools, and covets Morgan Plus 4s <g>

My wife, potter, leatherworker, gardener, graphic designer, penny-pincher,
has, over the last twenty years, come to the same conclusions. It's tough
living with a woman who demands faster processors, more memory, bigger,
high-res screens, garden equipment with Honda engines, Stihl weed-eaters,
British gardening tools, and covets Morgan Plus 4s <g>

It's a common problem: a spouse that theinks only the best is good enough!
Hopefully she has a job and can pay for such needless extravagance!
Unless you have unlimited money it is illogical to spend more  for a tool than
your usage of it justifys. If you're going to pull a moter once a year, having
a traveling crane with FULL REMOTE CONTROL  to only use for that job is
illogical as is the periodic twiddler of cars buying a six foot by six foot
snapon toolbox of tools! If you have unlimited money though WHO CARES!!!!!!
Iuse the money I don't stupidly spend to buy other tools I need that DO THE
JOB. End result--I have LOTS of tools that do the job.          MIchael