Tools

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Tools
From: Roger Korn <rkorn@europa.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 07:24:31 -0700 (PDT)
The only tool decisions that have been wrong are:

1. NOT buying a tool.

2. Buying a tool that will "Do this job" versus buying a tool that will be
"The only one of these I'll need in this lifetime."

My wife, potter, leatherworker, gardener, graphic designer, penny-pincher,
has, over the last twenty years, come to the same conclusions. It's tough
living with a woman who demands faster processors, more memory, bigger,
high-res screens, garden equipment with Honda engines, Stihl weed-eaters,
British gardening tools, and covets Morgan Plus 4s <g>

Peace and happiness,

Roger