Re: [Non-MG] Dremel tool

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net, dave.williams@chaos.lrk.ar.us
Subject: Re: [Non-MG] Dremel tool
From: jniolon@uss.com
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 08:13 -0400 (EDT)
     -> Tools:  I've considered this topic myself.--  I now know why Ladies
     -> like Jewlery.

      Interesting comparison.  Though tools generally are more useful and
     hold their value better.  <grin>

     - Dave "I have tools to *make* tools" Williams

     I don't know Dave.....  Try selling a 20 year old 2 caret diamond ring
     and try selling a 20 year old snap on socket and see which appreciates
     in value more...

     But between the two I still prefer the tools...although I could sell
     the ring and buy more tools...tough decision

     John " I need money to buy MORE tools" Niolon