FW: Re: metal shop building cost

To: shop-talk
Subject: FW: Re: metal shop building cost
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 11:42:14 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net:    Non-member submission from
[poller@chunkstyle.com (Jack)]]

     Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 11:45:02 -0700 (PDT)
     From: poller@chunkstyle.com (Jack)
     Subject: Re: metal shop building cost

> I seem to remember someone on this list
> getting a metal shop building built on their land in the Santa Cruz
> mountains or therebouts and posting the approximate cost.
> If that was you, or you have info or pointers on metal
> shop buildings (especially any cost info for the Los Gatos/Santa
> Cruz mountain areas), could you post?  I'd appreciate it.

Don't know about absolute costs, but once about every two weeks,
a metal shop building company advertises closeouts in the business classifieds
section of the SJ Mercury News
(http://spyglass.sjmercury.com/class/merch/today/bizmerch.htm).

Today's has:

        STEEL building in original crate, 50x34 (1 open end) Was $6940;
        will sell for $4460. Guaranteed complete. Joe 1-800-292-0111.

Jack Poller@fizzball.com