shop storage: wire

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: shop storage: wire
From: Richard Beels <71333.2551@compuserve.com>
Date: 17 Jul 97 23:35:49 EDT
   How about a diagram of your nifty bottle rack?

   As for wire, if it's AC wire for the house and such, I coil it up and throw
in in the outer cellar in the same box with the assorted copper tubing.  The
short sections get the same treatment in a seperate box.  Wiring for the cars
goes in as small a box as it takes in the garage, on the floor - usually in the
corner.  Longer pieces get looped & wrapped with e-tape.  Most pieces shorter
than 1' get stuck in the circular file.  Wire is cheaper than space....

   >>  How do the rest of you store and organize electrical wire that isn't
   >>  on spools?  I've got dozens of pieces of it.  Some are long enough to
   >>  coil, and some are less than 1'.  Currently, I just threw it all in a
   >>  box to get tangled and ruined.  I don't like that method.

Cheers!