Re: Epoxy concrete floor paint

To: Gary_Smith@discovery.com, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Epoxy concrete floor paint
From: Malaboge@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 23:44:49 -0400 (EDT)
Gary-

I have used "Amerlock" paint on my floor and it has indeed "takin a licking,
and kept on sticking". The stuff is a 2 part, and as such smells bad and is
probably toxic to most living things while it dries. It is available in
different colors too (I used their standard grey). Don't be afraid to put on
a good thick layer of the stuff as it just doesn't seem to chip or peel at
all. If you put a thin layer down, it will get dull looking in high traffic
areas, but it still stays firmly on the concrete under severe circumstances.
Heck I even use carb cleaner to clean up the nasty areas without any
problems.

yeah one of the few products that actually do what they claim...
          Nick in Nor Cal