Re: are batteries all the same?

To: Michael Sloane <msloane@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: are batteries all the same?
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 08:45:16 -0400
At 05:51 PM 06/07/97 -0400, you wrote:
>At 09:06 PM 7/6/97 +0000, Arthur Pfenninger wrote:
>>As far as hand tools I don't think you can beat craftsman.
>As far as I am concerned, almost anything beats the latest Craftsman stuff.
>The line that Home Depot handles is excellent, as well as the usuall KD,
>Snap-On, etc. For what you pay at Sears for Chinese tools, you might as
>well order from Harbor Freight at half the cost.
>
>Mike

I live in Canada, and for years I've bought US Craftsman tools when south of
the border because they were made in the US, and pretty good quality.
Canadian Craftsman tools look identical from 10 feet, but are off-shore poor
quality stuff.  Are you saying that even US Sears stores are now not selling
the "made in USA" tools?  What's AJ Foyt going to say?

BTW, I agree that the Husky tools distributed by Home Depot are great value.

Brian