Re: are batteries all the same?

To: geodav-lou@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: are batteries all the same?
From: mbarre@juno.com (Matt Barre)
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 1997 08:14:33 -0400
On Sun, 06 Jul 1997 13:09:47 -0700 GWD <geodav-lou@worldnet.att.net>
writes:
> I need to buy a new 12v battery and wonder if the Champion batteries
> sold at Sam's are just as good as other batteries? An Interstate or
> Sears Die Hard cost a lot more and I wonder if they are worth the
> extra?

I have had good luck with the Champions but some on the list have
complained about them in the past.  I have found that the key for cars
that don't get a lot of use is routine maintenance in the form of a
regular drive to recharge or some timely use of the charger.

While we are talking about Sams.  I just moved and there is both a Sams
and a BJs near.  Can anyone compare the two as far as tools, car, and
shop stuff goes??

MRB