Re: Whitworth wrenches wanted -Reply

To: Fred Alexander <flalexander@smtpgate.read.tasc.com>
Subject: Re: Whitworth wrenches wanted -Reply
From: George Procyshyn <geopro@cyberdrive.net>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 17:18:38 -0400
Fred, by Whitworth, I mean "British Standard"  ... MG's older than the
"A's" and many other older cars were build using these peculiar fasteners
that didn't really fit our US or Metric wrenches. I don't know where you
can get METRINCH tools, although I'm sure there are many on the list here
that do. METRINCH tools are sort of a universal fit type of set and I've
heard they are of good quality, but not without a dear price. I'm trying to
make my purchase a bit less expensive.
George