Re: Whitworth wrenches wanted

To: geopro@cyberdrive.net
Subject: Re: Whitworth wrenches wanted
From: dmeadow@JUNO.COM
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 23:22:05 EDT
Just happened to have the following info to hand:

British Tools and Fastners
2030 Andre Avenue
Los Osos, CA 93402
805 528-0418  Fax: 805 528-0358

Send $2 for a catalog.  They have several brands of tools, none real
cheap.  A seven piece combination wrench set ranges from $68 to $85,
depending on manufacturer and quality.  A six piece set of 3/8 sockets
goes from $42 to $48.

An alternative is to buy Metrinch tools, which is what I use on my MGTD
and MGA.  They also are not cheap, but they fit everything from SAE to
Metric to BSF.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX