blast cab

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: blast cab
From: PARKS <PARKS@Ithaca.edu>
Date: Sun, 04 May 1997 22:17:25 -0400 (EDT)
A friend of mine has a cabinet made by blast it all.  I used it extensively
to blast most of the parts of the 1970 spitfire that I did a frame-off
restoration.  It worked very well, except in the most humid summer weather
when the media tended to stick and not get picked up well.  This would happen
to any unit.

"blast it all" is a company in North or south carolina.  They may have a
web page I have not tried to find it.  If you are intersted in
getting there address, EMAIL me back I can find it out tomorrow.

This is not an inexpensive unit.  It is part of a basement
machine shop that is populated by bridgeport, leblond and other high
quality tools.  Tools which I cannot afford to buy and don't really
have the knowledge to run!

David

Parks@IThaca.edu