Re: FS: Automatic MIG welding shade

To: Mike Lee - Team Banana Racing <mikel@ichips.intel.com>,
Subject: Re: FS: Automatic MIG welding shade
From: Steven Trovato <trovato@computer.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 21:08:41 -0400
Mike,

I have a Huntsman AutoView IVXL.  Don't know the difference between this
and  AV VXL.  Mine has the button, variable delay and shade controls
inside.  Welding shop that set mine up said that a plain, clear
glass/plastic lens should be used on the outside of the Autoview, so that
spatter and scratches don't turn your expensive AutoView into worthless
junk.  Can you still do that if the button is on the outside?  Doesn't the
clear lens cover the button?