Interested??

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Interested??
From: DAVES2UP@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 20:53:08 -0500 (EST)
Hello
I have a 1979 Midget that my dad bought bran new off the show room floor.He
used to drive to and from work, which was about 3 blocks from home.Sometime
before 1987 someone hit him and caused some minor damage to the rear.Well it
has pretty much sat in the garage since then.The car still has 19K original
miles on it.About 4 years ago I started to work on it.It has a new
alternator, rebuilt carb, $300 set of tires never ridden on, new starter, new
carpet, new brake job, replaced lights in the rear, new ignition switch, new
turn signal switch, and I just don't feel like doing anymore!  I guess what I
am asking is anybody interested in this car? I live in New Orleans and
British cars just don't seem to be popular down here. Or maybe nobody wants
it. I've tried ads but nobody responds. PLEASE, e-mail if you are interested
because I hate to see this great car go to waste.
Thanks,
David
1979 MG