Re: Extra tank for compressor

To: flake@a3115jmf.atl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Extra tank for compressor
From: jibrooks@JUNO.COM (Jack I Brooks)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 22:17:31 EST
Joe,

How about simply hard piping a manifold which would enable you to bypass
the spare tank if you didn't need it.

The sequence would be:
compressor
Main tank
TEE
one leg of tee - shutoff valve, spare tank, shutoff valve into a 2nd Tee
2nd leg of tee - shutoff valve, into 2nd tee (after spare tank)
from 2nd tee to regulator

Jack Brooks
Hillsdale, New Jersey
1960 TR3-A TS69032L