Re: Pozi-drive and the Snap-On Man

To: dfdarby@JUNO.COM, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pozi-drive and the Snap-On Man
From: Nickbk@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 1996 19:45:56 -0500

<<
 Below follows a listing of drive types currently available in the U.S.  I
 have probably missed a few, but I don't think there is any redundancy on
 the list..  >>
<snipped list>

PK (Parker-Kaline) I think...its hard to read on the shaft
Looks like a Phillips screwdriver, but it seems that two of the opposing
drives edges are shorter. Never have found a matching screw, well may have
run into them and merely yelled at myself for buggering up the screw head. It
was one of my dad's tools, and may have come from the aircraft industry.
Anybody ever hear of a PK screw ?

Not too well fastened myself
           Nick in Nor Cal