Re: Pozi-drive and the Snap-On Man

To: "David F. Darby" <dfdarby@JUNO.COM>,
Subject: Re: Pozi-drive and the Snap-On Man
From: stecz@pswtech.com
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 96 13:43:35
Ok, I give up, what does a "pozidrive" screw look like?

--- On Wed, 6 Nov 1996 10:10:31 -0600 (CST)  Phil Ethier
<ethier@freenet.msp.mn.us> wrote:

>On Wed, 6 Nov 1996, David F. Darby wrote:
>
>> The high quality of SNAP-ON tools is unimpeachable; a joy to the eye and
>> hand. However, decent quality Posi-Drive screwdrivers are available from
>> tool supply houses nationally for about $5.00 a piece. McMaster-Carr
>> Supply of Chicago and Grainger are two houses that come to mind.
>
>Find out where the cross-country ski shops get theirs.  I think the euro
>bindings all come with pozidrive screws.  A ski shop was the first place I
>ever heard of pozidrive, about 20 years ago.
>
>Phil

-----------------End of Original Message-----------------

John Steczkowski
Senior Manager
PSW Technologies
512-343-6666
stecz@pswtech.com
http://www.pswtech.com/~stecz
http://www.pswtech.com
11/6/96   1:43:35 PM CT                 O-