Re: Car ramps

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@isocan.com>
Subject: Re: Car ramps
From: "Larry Spector" <lis@visix.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1996 10:38:15 +0000
I've been using a set of "Rhinoramps". These are made of black
plastic, and have both longer ramps and a slighty lower lifting
height than normal ramps. I don't have their # handy, but I can
probably dig it out if anyone's interested. I've used these ramps
with my old Eclipse GSX, and a 626 GT, and friends of mine have used
them on a '94 Mustang Cobra and a '95 Z28.

 -Larry Spector
  lis@visix.com