Car ramps

To: toyota-mods@cyberspace.cyberauto.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Car ramps
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@isocan.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 1996 18:32:59 -0400
Where can I get a set of car ramps that I can use with my
1992 Celica GT?

  The regular WalMart variety that I use with my 1982 and 1983
Corolla SR5s and my 1975 MG Midget have too steep of an incline,
so the plastic chinpiece hits before the wheels start to drive up
the ramp.

  Is there a "low angle" variety somewhere that use longer
ramps? Or don't attempt to lift as high?
                   Trevor Boicey - Computer Engineer
                1992 Celica GT (95% of the driving I do)
                1975 MG Midget (95% of the repairs I do)