Re: car ramps

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: car ramps
From: JackiHarry@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1996 21:21:50 -0400
About longer ramp car ramps:

my father has (had?) a pair of them that were several pieces-the ramp
detached easily (3 screws and wing nuts each) to store away.  they were
around 50% longer than the average ramps-as I never have used them on my
civic (last time was around 1979 or so), I could not say if this style will
work better w/ lower cars, but it might be possible to fabricate a longer
ramp on a normal set of ramps.  (it had 1 long piece that had a screwhole in
the center top, and two 1/4" x 3/4" piece that bolted to the front bottom of
the ramp, and to the bottom of the main part of the ramp)

Hope this helps at least a little bit.

Good Luck!  Scott M Ryan