RE: Fiberglass Paint Removal

To: Bill Lattimer <m22@skypoint.com>,
Subject: RE: Fiberglass Paint Removal
From: Bill Lattimer <m22@skypoint.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 19:00:04 -0500
Now Bill!  The difference between a syphon feed blast cabnet and=20
a pressure blaster.  That's like the difference between a raw and
hard boiled egg, for Pete's sake!

OK, so the "yolks" on me - describe the differences!

Remember, if I knew the answers, I wouldn't be asking! :-).

I'm firmly opposed to using any kind of chemical stripper; I've just =
heard too many stories of this stuff creeping into the 'glass if there =
are any breaks in the gelcoat, and creeping *out* after the car is =
painted.

I guess the interest in this was driven by ads I had seen with plastic =
media stripping of fiberglass.  I know I can't get the same results at =
home, but I want to give this a shot...

Thanks to everyone for all the advice and thoughts!