Re: Buffing Machines

To: gfuqua@corpcomminc.com
Subject: Re: Buffing Machines
From: BudHdallas@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 07:39:50 -0400

<<
 The 3/4 hp machine sells for about $295 and the 1 1/2 hp machine is about
 $375.  For the difference, the 1 1/2 hp machine seems the better buy.  Any
 recommendations on whether the 3/4 hp machine is adequate, or whether the 1
 1/2 hp machine is worth the difference?

I sometimes bog my .75hp Baldor machine, but usually just when I was laying
on it too hard anyway. It's been adequate for most jobs. Buffed some titanium
sheet from the bosses race car and wished it was bigger, but for aluminum
it's perfect.

Bud Hoye