Re: Garage floor cleaning

To: Nickbk@aol.com
Subject: Re: Garage floor cleaning
From: Bob@vntg-mustang.com (Bob M)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 21:11:45 -0800
Nick-
Are you sure you aren't thinking of kerosene and fertilizer ;-|?
Interesting point and concept, but I have never had a problem, yet!
Usually it just lays around under a car, but sometimes I will leave a
coffee can of it laying around in various concentrations . . .

I did a project last year at San Jose State to safety audit the art lab-
they like to keep solvent soaked rags piled/compressed in a plastic bag
lined fiber board type drum . . . they say its safe!

-bob