Re: MIG Welders

To: ejm03@health.state.ny.us
Subject: Re: MIG Welders
From: Richard Welty <rwelty@emi.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 21:15:22 -0400
On Wed, 22 May 1996 ejm03@health.state.ny.us wrote:

> Local (Albany, NY) welding supply house has a sale on Lincoln SP 125 or
> Millermatic130 MIG welders for $499. They are also offering the same units
> complete with 80cu. ft bottle of argon, Victor flowgauge and Jackson shadow
>  4 x 5 welding helmet for $699.Sounds like a good buy as both machines alone
>  normally retail for $650.

George Govel (a top notch albany area welder) and i talked about this last
winter, as i'm going to be looking for a MIG some day (probably not 'til
after my wife gets a kitchen).  George had tried all the currently available
120V welders, and the only one he really liked was the commercial grade
miller, which i gather is the one you're talking about.

richard
--
email:   rwelty@emi.com (home)     welty@balltown.cma.com (work)
me:                                   http://www.emi.com/~rwelty/