Parts Washer

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts Washer
From: daverne@dlcwest.com (Doug Daverne)
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 1996 16:39:18 -0600
Hi List,

Somebody (sorry I can't remember who & deleted the message) mentioned that a
parts washers sould have a large volume, low velocity flow.  I quite agree
with this.  The industrial parts washers that I have seen actually have a
round, paint brush like attachment that acts both as a brush for cleaning
and a method of applying the solvent to the part.  I wouldn't think it would
be too difficult to make something like this.  You would need to drill a
port in the brush handle somehow to send the sovent through which would
probably be the most challenging part.

FWIW,

Doug Daverne