Re: Life after lacquer

To: "Steve Manwell" <Steve_Manwell@WE-KNOW-ENERGY.XENERGY.COM>
Subject: Re: Life after lacquer
From: Mike Lee - Team Banana Racing <mikel@ichips.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 1996 09:15:51 -0800
>     I have heard that it is no longer possible to buy acrylic lacquer
>     paints and solvents here in Massachusetts and that similar national
>     reg's.  are coming along to reduce VOC emissions.

I'd check with the paint supply places to be sure.  In OR, it is now
illegal for professional shops to buy the stuff, but not for home
thinker'ers.  People within the local growth boundary are allowed
to do up to two cars a year.  No restriction on those outside the
boundary.  Of course, there may be less material available as demand
dies down.....

Mike