Re: benches

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: benches
From: fickes@taurus.apple.com (Stan Fickes)
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 1996 14:12:30 -0800
A few years ago a neighbor was having new kitchen formica counters and a
new sink installed.  The installers left the old stuff, which the neighbor
was hoping to get the curbside garbage pickup to remove.  I walked off with
it, cut it to size, fitted legs and braces, and now have a small bench with
sink installed for washing parts.  It's a formica top, so cleaning is easy.
I made fittings for the sink drain to run directly back into the kerosene
can.  A someday project is to get a pump and hook it up to the faucet.
Regardless, the proce was right; you might be able to get a similar price
by calling a local counter installer...  sf

Stan Fickes           '25 MG Super Sports 14/28
Wireless Comm.        '51 MGTD, under restoration
Apple Computer, Inc.  '65 Austin-Healey Sprite, daily driver
(408) 974-7653        '57 Chev Bel Air StWgn, wife's car
http://www.foundations.com/fickes/home.html