Re: floor paint

To: R John Lye <rjl6n@uva.pcmail.virginia.edu>
Subject: Re: floor paint
From: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 00:06:00 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 9 Jan 1996, R John Lye wrote:

> On Jan 9,  4:56pm, Chris Kantarjiev wrote:
> > My local paint supplier tells me that I shouldn't even bother,
> > because the tires will tend to pull up the paint.

We discussed floor paint at one point on the british cars list.  Roland
Dudley had a clever idea; he said the paint used to mark lanes on streets
and parking lots stays put--why not paint the garage floor with that?
Maybe someone could get a street department to disclose what they use.

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910