Wow

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Wow
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 00:11:34 -0700
Already nearly 100 people on the shop-talk list, and I didn't even send
announcements to racefab, wheeltowheel, etc. lists.  Impressive.

And I might as well actually ask a question.  While squeezing my way around
the sides of the Suburban, which, even though it was 50 degrees and sunny, I
pulled into my shop to work on the exhaust, I started wondering.  I was
stepping over and around all sorts of junk, and thinking that before this
portion of the earth's surface became just like the other portions under my
care, I should do something about not creating such a mess to begin with.

Does anyone have an idea of current prices for industrial strength pallet
racks in various sizes?  You know, the kind that can hold up a few dozen
V8 blocks or a pair of Spitfires without endangering the life of anyone
close by?  Maybe I should start checking the auction section of the local
classifieds for business equipment sales.

mjb.