[oletrucks] Hot rod wheels for the old boy

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [oletrucks] Hot rod wheels for the old boy
From: Markegates@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 22:39:52 EST
All,
Finishing up a 5 year restoration on my 57 3100.  Looking to add some fancy
wheels.  I need some advice for those of you out there that know something
about custom wheels and tires.  Will a set of 17X7 wheels fit on the front.
Will
a set of 18X8s fit on the rear?  I don't want to alter the bed or the wheel
wells.  How low profile will the tires have to be?  I have installed disc
brakes
on all fours.

If these whells are too big, what would be the maximize size you would
recommend?

Thanks
Mark