Re: [oletrucks] Fleetside bed assembly

To: Old Trucks List <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fleetside bed assembly
From: J Forbes <jforb@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 08:21:18 -0700
> Does anyone have or know where assembly instructions can be found for
> putting a fleetside bed together on a 59? I don't have an assembly or shop
> manual for that year so I can't help the guy much. Any info
> appreciated.  --wayne

The 55-59 assembly manual is really for 55 trucks, so it
doesn't have it.  The 60-66 assy manual may be helpful, but
I don't have that.

It's not rocket science....but having an assembled bed to
look at might help?  let me know of any questions, I can
take pictures, I have two original beds around here.

--
Jim

Visit the Selectric Typewriter Museum!
http://www.selectric.org