RE: [oletrucks] emails

To: "Bill Bailey" <billb1@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] emails
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 08:27:40 -0500
Well put Bill - I understand bandwidth issues as I recently dealt with this
on the domain and figured out a way around. I truly hate to see a good
thing, such as this list sacrifice anything. This problem has frustrated
the crap out of me for a couple weeks, I noticed the new URL's at the
bottom of the message but  don't recall an admin message explaining the
differences and what we need to start doing to make things work. After
replying to messages and not seeing them appear for a week or so, made me
starting thinking--maybe its not just me. I personally have seen the daily
message counts go down , which is the administrative goal, but information
sacrifices. Sorry but I see new members joining, unknowing of the new rules
getting frustrated and leaving, I read the latest monthly reminder and it
makes no mention of the new rules. Mark I know these servers reside in your
residence, from what I recall, and understand you have to do what you have
to do to make things work and cost effective. I have on a couple occasions
sent funds to you during fund raising drives and will continue to support
your efforts.   --wayne